Technical interview questions



You should search interview experience for your teacher position in internet. You also find teacher technical interview questions and answer them, you can ref some questions below:


  •  Tell me about yourself.
  •  What do you expect to get out of this job?
  •  Strengths. (So far I have motovator and problem silver.)
  •  Weakness (I have shyness but I get over that very easily) 
  •  What can you bring to the store that others can't? 
  •  Why do you want to work here?
  •  What would you do to motivate sales assosiates to sale more?
  •  What motivates you? (I really need a good answer for this one!)
  •  If I were a customer how would you sell this fragrance to me?
  •  What are your goals? (I don't really understand it like does it mean for the job or in life? If for   the job what would I put?)
  •  Why should I hire you?
  •  Do you have any questions for me? 

Posted by Current News — Monday 27 August 2012

Article of : "Technical interview questions"

Give Your Feedback ...